Location Oxfordshire is run by Film Oxford, a publicly funded 'not for profit' organisation whose aim is to make film accessible to all whilst supporting both emerging talent and the industry. The office is based in East Oxford.
To maintain and develop the service Location Oxfordshire generates income in the following ways:
- by raising public funding.
- by offering key partners sponsored website links.
- by charging a 10% agency fee on location income generated through the service.
- by charging a management fee covering location hire negotiation, site visits, contracts and health and safety.
- by charging a 'one off' fee for meetings, accompanied filming and general fixing role.